A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pezzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pezzone, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pezzone, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pelvic Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pezzone graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pezzone has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Angelo Pezzone MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pezzone practice?
- Dr. Michael Pezzone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pezzone practices Gastroenterology near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and East Liverpool, OH.
See Washington Gastroenterologists.