A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pfannenstiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pfannenstiel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pfannenstiel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfannenstiel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Pfannenstiel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Providence Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thad Pfannenstiel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Pfannenstiel practice?
- Dr. Michael Pfannenstiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pfannenstiel practices Emergency Medicine near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Emergency Physicians.