A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pfeiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfeiffer
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pfeiffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeiffer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pfeiffer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Pfeiffer MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Pfeiffer practice?
- Dr. Michael Pfeiffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pfeiffer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See Hershey Cardiologists.