A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Philbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Philbin, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Philbin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Philbin graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Philbin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Philbin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Philbin practice?
- Dr. Michael Philbin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Philbin practices Plastic Surgery near Edina, MN.