A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Phillips, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Michael Phillips MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. S M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. S Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. S Phillips practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.