A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Phillips, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Michael Phillips MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Stanley Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Phillips practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.