Dr. Stanley Phillips Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Phillips?

Very knowledgable, takes time to listen

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

Although the wait in the room was long, it was well worth the wait. Don't expect to come to him and get in and out in 5 minutes. He spent almost 2 hours with me discussing the things that are going on. Although I am still working on a diagnosis, I feel that he is a great doctor who truly cares about his patients. I left feeling like he is not going to just give up on me, and is going to do his best to figure out my strange symptoms.

So far so good

Posted on August 20th, 2009

Took my daughter to Dr. Phillips for autoimmune problems. From what I've read about him and after meeting him, he is very knowledgable in this field, which gives him five stars in my book right from the beginning. He is a rare find. Then he spent over an hour with us; very, very thorough, asking all the right questions and doing an examination. He booked a second appt. for next month. He will have the past medical records by then, and he will go from there, deciding what tests to run, etc. I'm very optimistic. He is caring, well versed in his field and I am impressed by his professionalize. I'll be back with a follow-up after our next appt.

Posted on August 18th, 2015