A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phy, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Phy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Pierre Phy DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Phy practice?
- Dr. Michael Phy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Phy practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.