A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Piacentini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Piacentini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Piacentini, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Piacentini graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Piacentini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piacentini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Piacentini practice?
Dr. Michael Piacentini practices Ophthalmology near Manchester, MA.
See Manchester Ophthalmologists.