Overall Review

March 7th, 2013
Disrespectful and not professional
I came with 7 year old having ear infection fever and pain. The office was very friendly and I got in in just few minutes. The doctor sent poor kid to test his hearing for 40 minutes. When I asked about the results he told-those are just numbers. He obviously doesn't respect the client. He also "diagnosed" a hole in his eardrum -which was wrong diagnosis as proven by two other doctors and also his own hearing test-which he didn't bother to explain. When he prescribed antibiotics for treatment and I asked him if I can watch if the infection clears for day or two before I start giving it, his answer was "Its America here" , emphasizing that I am not local (?) or it's a free country (?) .. Although there was no single client waiting in the office he rushed us out, saying "come back in three weeks to see if the hole healed". Well, it healed same day in other doctors' office. My advice-stay away from this doctor. The only thing he cares about is his pay check.

September 11th, 2012
Had to drive 20 mins to know the test results are normal and paid $30 for my co pay second time. I understand if there is a problem with the test results. The doctor could have called me and informed me about the results .

May 7th, 2009
Dr Pic is the best. Can't say enough good things about him.