A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Picco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Picco is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Picco graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Picco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Whidbey General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Picco DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Picco practice?
- Dr. Michael Picco has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Picco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coupeville, WA.
See Coupeville Surgeons.