Dr. Michael Pick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Pick?

January 27th, 2017

I have known Dr Pick for years. I have been a patient with a very rare illness, one that is not really in his specialty. However , he assited in my care. I have also been a patient of his for arthritis. I consider him one of the top doctors in Springfield You won't find a better, smarter doctor than Dr Pick

January 5th, 2016

Michael Pick, MD

Very good doctor. I see him for my fibromyalgia

February 26th, 2015

Pleasant experience

Dr. Pick is kind, friendly and understanding. He is very knowledgable and thorough.

December 17th, 2013

Great Doctor

I am a young woman in my early 20's when I started to encounter awful things with my health. I was a long way from my home, Chicago, when I was referred to him. I was scared to go to a doctor some where in which I was unfamiliar with. He was the best! He put all my worries to rest. I have a very interesting case, like most of us do, but he never made me feel like it wasnt something we could tackle. I have recently moved back to Chicago and am in the process of finding a new rheumatoligist even though I would be willing to travel the 3 1/2 hours to see him. He is a great doctor and I would refer him to anyone!

October 16th, 2013

WONDERFUL

What a awesome doctor. first time seeing him i felt like we had been old friends from way back. he has a very calming and humorous way of interacting with you and really makes you calmer for being there. very smart doctor, knows what he is speaking of, and you can tell he cares for his patients. i am glad i was refered to him and that he will be my doc in this crazy thing called fibromyalcia!!!! thanks dr. Pick. i would recommend him highly to anyone needing his specialty

September 20th, 2011

Impressive and Outstanding

Dr. Pick is an outstanding doctor. I was pleasantly shocked when I received a letter from his office after I had a visit. The letter put my mind to ease about my health issue. His bedside manner is superb. I leave if I have to wait on a doctor for more than 30 minutes since I consider my time valuable, but I did not have a waiting time at all; it was less than 5 minutes. As far as I am concerned, he is a great doctor!

April 2nd, 2010

64-yr. old man

Dr. Pick has been my doctor for 10-yrs. He is simply outstanding.

March 17th, 2009

Dr Pick has frequently gone the extra mile and is a very caring and attentive physician. I regret that he is changing his practice to Rheumatology only!!

March 16th, 2017