Dr. Michael Pickens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Pickens?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Pickens?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2016

I can't think of enough good things to say about Dr. Pickens. He is thoughtful, caring and attentive. If you are looking for someone to provide great care for your child, look no further.

October 1st, 2015

Awesome Doctor

Wonderful Doctor!!! Very caring and involoved! Treats my son as if he is a part of his medical care. Him and his staff go out of their way in all aspects of my sons care! You won't find a more caring or involved staff. Dr Pickens really listens to us and to our son!

October 1st, 2014

THE VERY BEST!!!

Dr. Pcikens is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone! He takes his time with my son and explains everything. We are a team and always make sure to be on the same page and if we don't happen to be we get there. My son has Short Gut and has undergone many surgery's with only more to come and he has not left our side. Dr. Pickens and our Surgeon work very close together and that is amazing. We love Dr. Pickens and because of him, he is the reason my son is alive today and has been out of the Hospital 5 months with no return stay. He believed in us as parents that we could handle all our son's care at home and pushed for us to be released from the hospital and after an 82 day stay we were sent home. Dr. Pickens makes sure to let us know how great of a job we are doing and that it takes all of us to get my son healthy. We love Dr. Pickens and I would never ask for a better Dr. to take care of my son.

June 7th, 2013

The best

My baby was born 17 weeks premature and developed a perforation in the intestines. After she was operated on, shortly after, Dr. Pickens picked up her as a patient. She is/was considered a "short gut" patient, since she had an ostomy made at the ileum portion of her small intestines. Dr. Pickens put SO MUCH care into my daughter. Her liver was not in good shape due to prolonged use of TPN, and he practically swore to me he would do everything in his power to make her better. Even if he couldn't make her better, everything about him makes him such a great person and a great doctor. Like I said, he put a lot of care into his treatment with my daughter. He came by to see her in the NICU consistently and always advocated for her health to both the surgeon and the neonatologists. Dr. Pickens treats her as if she was his own daughter. He is an amazing person with great intellect, very professional, and a heart of gold. He always makes sure he and I are on the same page, and he has told me more than once that we are partners in this journey for my daughter's health. How many doctors will tell you that? Only the best. So...do I recommend Dr. Pickens? Hands down, yes!

August 29th, 2012

One Of The Very Best!

A highly intelligent, compasionate and caring doctor. Dr. Pickens is very thorough and you wont find another doctor who spends as much time with the patient and parents than he does. All other doctors should follow his example of how a great doctor should practice medicine. He is one of the very best there is :-)

August 10th, 2012

Great doctor! Dr. Pickens is smart - which is a wonderful thing for a doctor to be. He is very thorough and takes time to answer questions. I highly recommend him!

June 19th, 2012

He is such a nice and caring doctor.

May 17th, 2012

Fabulous doctor!

Dr. Pickens has seen my daughter for over a year. He is consistently professional and kind. He listens carefully and left no stone unturned to find out what was wrong with our daughter. I am so grateful that we were sent his way! They also had a nutritionist on-site to talk to and I found that very helpful and convenient.

February 10th, 2012

Best Ped's Gastro Dr in Washington!

The best Dr. our son let alone any of our children have seen. Compassionate, and caring, you can tell he absolutely loves his job, and the care he is providing his patients. I would recommend him to any body I know. He is truly the best! Thanks Dr. Pickens for taking care of our son at Mary Bridge Hospital!

June 28th, 2010

Amazing care

Dr Pickens is and amazing person and has been amazing! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

March 9th, 2017