Dr. Michael Piegari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Piegari?

October 4th, 2016

The best ob/gyn in Houston

We tried several doctors and dr. Piegari is absolutely the best I've ever seen. He delivers 99% of his patient's babies. Doctor is very knowledgeable. At every appointment I had a list of questions and he answered them before I had a chance to ask them! He is very understanding and we could communicate directly with him day or night and he answered immediately. The office staff is very professional and friendly too, after every appointment they called to inform give us test results or follow up even if everything is fine. Also I was very worried about everything and asked stupid questions but he was very patient and explained everything. He will never give you any medication which isn't necessary. I have utmost confidence in him and strongly recommend dr. Piegari.

November 7th, 2015

Dr. Piegari is a wonderful doctor and genuinely shows concern for your well being. I am thankful that I found him.

September 12th, 2015

Best possible OB/GYN doctor one can have in Houston!

July 15th, 2015

CompassionateDoctor

Dr. Piegari currently diagnosed me with Placenta Previa at first I was a little scared but Dr. Piegari assured me that everythign was going to be o.k he was very honest with all my questions and took the time to answer every question my husband and I had. I am very pleased with Dr. Piegari and would recommned him to all my friends. Thank you Dr. Piegari you are truly amazing!!!

January 16th, 2015

Amazing Dr.

Dr. Michael Piergari is an amazing physician, he has an incredible bedside manner. He takes his time with the visit, is very thorough and very compassionate. I went to him on referral and met with him twice and he had to refer me out to a surgeon. However he has followed my DX since we met, visited me in the hospital, texted to check up on me and I got a call a few months after my surgery to see how I was doing and wanted to know what's going on with some pending tests and results. I am in Awe of him. Although he only saw me twice he has cared so much to keep in contact with me to see how I am doing. I wish he was an oncologist, women with cancer need a compassionate doctor like him to see them through the tough diagnosis and treatment. Ladies in Houston if you need a OB/GYN he is the doctor to see!

July 9th, 2014

Best ObGyn I have met.

I am new in town. I was looking for a ObGyn to do my annual checkup when I found Dr Piegari. I am lucky to have found him. He is professional, caring and knowledgeable. He did not rush me and answered all my questions. It seems his goal is to meet the patient's needs. My friend has run into doctors who ran unnecessary tests which ended up with thousands of dollars bill. While I asked for certain tests, he said it was unnecessary and suggested alternative solutions. I have lived in different states. This is by far the best ObGyn experience.

April 4th, 2014

I am very happy that I met Dr Piegari! He is the best doctor ever! Professional, dedicated to his job, and very caring! I would highly recommend Dr PIEGARI to anybody who needs to see a gynecologist! He is the best!!!! ***** 5 stars!

November 20th, 2013

Great MD

Dr Piegari made me and my husband feel informed and well taken care of to the fullest degree of Dr Piegari skills when I was going through surgery and also consulting about possible pregnancy. He is very conscious about his patients and tries to make sure all are handled to the best of his ablility. Dr Piegari will make his own follow up phone calls himself. I have and I will continue to refer friends and co-workers to Dr P.

November 7th, 2013

Dr Piegari is one of the best doctors I have been to. I highly recommend him.

March 15th, 2013

Best OBGYN I have ever been to!

Surprisingly, he was gentler than any woman I had been to, and he also did not rush the exam. He took the time to make sure that I understood everything and ensured that he answered all questions thoroughly. He did not make me feel any less important than his pregnant patients and made the entire process comfortable. I no longer dread my annual well woman's exam!

March 2nd, 2012

Amazing Doctor

Dr P was was very patient with me and took care of all my problems. He took the time to personally call me with my lab results. He gentile, professional, and kind.

November 7th, 2011

Dr. Piegari is a really kind and competent physician. However, the front office staff leaves a lot to be desired. Since they are the first impression of the practice, they should all be fired and replaced with people who actually have knowledge of the medical field and insurance. They are rude and inefficient.