A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pinn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinn graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- North Central Medical Center
- Richardson Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Pinn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Pinn practice?
- Dr. Michael Pinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pinn practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.