Learn more about Dr. Michael Pinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinn
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pinn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinn graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- North Central Medical Center
- Richardson Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Pinn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Pinn practice?
- Dr. Michael Pinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pinn practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.