Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  He got it right!  |  show details
by Susan smith on Sep 29th, 2013

Dr. Piper is the only Dr. That finally diagnosed me after 31/2 years of pain! Going to ER'S thinking I was having a heart attack to my cardio not knowing what was going on. Going to 2 other gastro Doctors and they put me through several test then going to Dr. Piper after an EGD RECCOMENDED a mammoetry test. He did it now we are just working on getting it fixed! He has been very helpful along with the wonderful staff! Thank you to all of you!

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2013

I have never left a review before so please read this one with certainty that my experience was worthy of a review. A BAD review. First the staff is horrible, insensitive and incredibly disengaged from patients needs. It is like hearding cattle and over time they have become desensitized. I was trying to overlook this lack of customer service until I spoke with Tiara. I called and asked for my daughters lab results from FEBRUARY. I was first told they did not receive them, then after I encouraged her to keep looking, she found them and stated the Dr had not read them. It has been over a month since her blood was drawn and the Dr has even looked yet?!?! Then I'm told he will have to tell me the results. I explained that I am a working professional and am not available during the day and asked if he could fax or leave me a message with results. He calls and says " hi dr piper here, please call the office". I try to break out of my meetings to call the office and of course he's with patients. I again ask Tiara to fax me the results or if she can ask permission to give me the results. She proceeds to tell me he's a busy Dr and can only call me when it's convenient for him. While I understand that he is busy, I too am a working professional and am not able to take calls during the day due travelling and meetings. So, I am left with no results, no way of getting results and an insensitive and clueless Dr that cannot figure out a way to give me simple lab results. Not only will they be losing me and my daughter as patients, I hope whomever is reading this will think about the importance of "aftercare" and realize that this practice has failed miserably!!

|  Poor Doctor  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

I don't recommend this physician. You will wait forever to see him and he doesn't spend any time listening to your problems. It is obvious he cares more about the money than his patients.

|  show details
by HolisticMom on Feb 15th, 2008 on citysearch.com

He saw me for 4 minutes and didn't address any of my serious health issues. I don't want anyone else to wait for weeks to see a gastroenterologist, only to go home with no help. He was oblivious, ignorant and worthless. He even walked out still talking so

Read Full Review at citysearch.com