A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pistoria, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pistoria graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pistoria has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pistoria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pistoria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pistoria practice?
Dr. Michael Pistoria practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Hospitalist near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Pistoria, Dr. Micheal Pistoria, Dr. Michel Pistoria, Dr. Mickey Pistoria, Dr. Miguel Pistoria, Dr. Mike Pistoria