A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pittaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pittaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pittaro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittaro graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pittaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Pittaro MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Pittaro practice?
- Dr. Michael Pittaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pittaro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Trumbull Internists and Trumbull Cardiologists.