A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pittaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pittaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pittaro
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pittaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pittaro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittaro graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pittaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Pittaro MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Pittaro practice?
- Dr. Michael Pittaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pittaro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Trumbull Internists and Trumbull Cardiologists.