Learn more about Dr. Michael Pittaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pittaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pittaro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittaro graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pittaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pittaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Pittaro practice?
Dr. Michael Pittaro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Stamford, CT.
See Trumbull Internists and Trumbull Cardiologists.