A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pitter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pitter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pitter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitter graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pitter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Claude Alexande Pitter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Pitter practice?
- Dr. Michael Pitter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pitter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.