A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pitter is Excellent. Dr. Pitter has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pitter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitter graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pitter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pitter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pitter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Pitter practice?
Dr. Michael Pitter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Hackensack Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Pitter, Dr. Mitch Pitter, Dr. Myles Pitter, Dr. Michal Pitter, Dr. Mickey Pitter, Dr. Miles Pitter