A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pizzillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pizzillo, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzillo
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Pizzillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pizzillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzillo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pizzillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Metropolitan Surgery Center, Hackensack, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Pizzillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Pizzillo practice?
- Dr. Michael Pizzillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pizzillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons, Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons, and Englewood Sports Medicine Doctors.