A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pizzillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pizzillo, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pizzillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzillo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pizzillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Metropolitan Surgery Center, Hackensack, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Pizzillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Pizzillo practice?
- Dr. Michael Pizzillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pizzillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons and Englewood Surgeons.