A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pizzillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pizzillo, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pizzillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzillo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pizzillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Metropolitan Surgery Center, Hackensack, NJ
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pizzillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Pizzillo practice?
Dr. Michael Pizzillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.