A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pizzillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pizzillo, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzillo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pizzillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pizzillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzillo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pizzillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Metropolitan Surgery Center, Hackensack, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Pizzillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Pizzillo practice?
- Dr. Michael Pizzillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pizzillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons and Englewood Surgeons.