Learn more about Dr. Michael Pizzillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pizzillo, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzillo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pizzillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pizzillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzillo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pizzillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Metropolitan Surgery Center, Hackensack, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Pizzillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Pizzillo practice?
- Dr. Michael Pizzillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pizzillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons and Englewood Surgeons.