A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Planalp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Planalp
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Planalp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Planalp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Planalp practice?
- Dr. Michael Planalp has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Planalp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.