A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Platzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Platzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Platzman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Platzman graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Platzman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Platzman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Platzman practice?
- Dr. Michael Platzman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Platzman practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.