A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Platzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Platzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Platzman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Platzman graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Platzman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Platzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans