Dr. Michael D Platzman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Platzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Platzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Platzman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Platzman graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Platzman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Platzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Platzman practice?
Dr. Michael Platzman practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Schenectady, NY.
See New York Family Physicians, New York Urgent Care Centers, and New York Psychiatrists.