Overall Review

October 3rd, 2015
Unprofessional
I overheard him ask why the EMS even brought a patient into the ER after the patient had stepped on glass. Saying that the man should not be convinced to go to the hospital by a medical professional, the patient should want to come on his own. Made the patient stand up off the stretcher to prove that he could walk, all of this from the desk in the center of the ER before he even walked over to actually talk to and examine the patient. Basically yelling it out for everybody in the ER to hear.

July 22nd, 2013
I love Dr Platzman!! and his girls Maribel and Nelli! They are very welcoming and fast! I don't feel rushed, I feel like I am taken care of, given my Rx or referalls , diagnosed and sent home. I am not sitting at a Dr's office for hours!!! Dr Platzman knows what he is taking about, I always feel satisfied when I've left his office. He has a great bedside manner is available even on the weekend and his cell phone!the girls go above and beyond. There is nothing bad I can say about Dr Platzman.

September 20th, 2011
Dr. platzman is a real good dr. he diagnosed me when other doctors did not. however he is understaffed. he has hardly no office hours. he is basically there for a day and a half. the comments about his secretary are ludacris. She is very welcoming and goes out of her way to help patients. i have seen her write a doctors note for me while answering the phone, faxing and submitting a referal for another patient!!! I have seen her eating, but the last time i was there she was pregnant so i guess it figures for her to be eating. dr.platzman is a VERY nice guy. he talks to me and returns my calls whenever i leave a message at his PERSONAL number. he really needs his own office though because he does share a space with a podiatrist and the thought of nail pieces really gross me out!

July 17th, 2011
he is excellent to good in most areas. however his hours are erratic and there are not enough of them. he needs more professional staff (thrombotomist, etc) to help with patient load. he does everything on his own which slows down the process. he shares office with podiatrist so examining table is that of a podiatrist with NO SANITIZING PAPER ON THEM. THE OUTSIDE BUILDING LOOKS TERRIBLE AND THERE IS NO ACCOMODATION FOR DISABLED PATIENTS.

July 14th, 2011
I cannot stop laughing at the comments about Dr. Platzman's secretary. Dr. Platzman is an excellent physician, who is always available. It appears that the same person keeps writing negative things about Dr. Platzman and his scretary who has been out for 1 month. His original secretary is working for him now. These comments are rediculous. I have known Dr. Platzman for more than 10 years and he is always polite, friendly, and in-tune with his patients. His secretaries are nice too. These comments are way out of line by some crazed patient.

June 30th, 2011
Seems to be in it for the secretary
Dr Platzman is a very nice guy...but he does nothing but referrals. He definitely is in love with the secretary. He is more at the desk talking with her than he is with the patient. She is nasty and ALWAYS eating.

May 27th, 2011
Dr. Platzman is a very nice doctor. He seems to be a really nice guy, which is cool but, I am looking for a doctor. Here is my review..He seems to always be in a rush, and I feel you are rushed enough in his office due to limited hours.His office does not have exam tables, instead there are these chairs, that I believe the foot doctor that is there uses them for his patients. It is really uncomfortable and weird to me that there are no exam tables, when I have taken my baby to him I literally had to lay him on those chairs which I find personally unsanitary. There is only one receptionist and she is very pleasant but it seems to me there should be another girl helping out maybe taking vital signs or answering the phone because the receptionist he currently has seems overwhelmed at times answering the phones, taking care of patients, and whatever else she is doing behind the desk.I agree with all of the post's here because they each say something which I think myself when I go see Dr. Platzman.He needs more hours, needs to spend a little more time with patients, SHOULD weigh you every time you come in and take your BP (thats why I think he should hire a girl to do vitals)and he is understaffed. He is a great guy though seems like a real caring doctor and is very approachable, I like the fact that he tries to accommodate patients and he gives out his cell number and ACTUALLY answers it or calls you back. All in all I would see him again but there are things I believe should change about his practice

March 28th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR EVER!
By far Dr. Platzman is the best doctor that I have ever had. He fit me into his busy schedule without a problem. His late hours are great for me when I leave work. His staff is pleasant and was able to give me a referral on my first visit without a wait like most doctors. I highly recommend him.

March 24th, 2011
very good doctor
Dr. Platzman is a great doc. He calls you back immediatly even on the weekends. He has different hours some in the evening which I find very helpful since I can see him when I get out of work. He is very nice and easy to talk to. There is minimum wait at the office and I am able to get an appointment as soon as the next day when I call.

March 20th, 2011
Worst experience ever!
Understaffed. When you walk in there is no greeting from girl at desk. She is rude, lazy and dishonest. Doctor doesn't weigh patients and takes too many patients in one day. Uses 3 rooms at once with patients stacked up. Doesn't contact you if labs come back with values out of range. Examines patients in a filthy chair instead of examine table to save time and paper, unhygienic Felt very rushed. Limited office hours and receptionist doesn't call you back when you leave a message, too busy. Good luck getting a prescription or referral by phone. Completely incompetent. Look elsewhere, your health is too important.

March 10th, 2011
great doc
the doctor is always avaiable to answer questions, he can be reached by his cell phone, which no other doctor does and he cares about his patients

December 11th, 2010
Look elsewhere if you need a Dr
Really nice guy if you are looking for a "nice guy". This doctor appears to be in love with his secretary. He is always with her at the front desk and spends more time with her than with the patients. Ever visit I went to him, I was not more than 10 minutes in the exam room. His secretary is more interested in her delivered meals than the patients. She grazes at the desk while he watches in lust. Sorry, but this doctor is useless.