Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Mooke show details The Mooke
by The Mooke on Jun 11th, 2015

Despite his shortcomings; Steadily overcrowded waiting room (due to 100% walk in policy) and poor concern for the patient after the visit, he is excellent in certain areas; listens intently, does not rush the patient out. I have stayed with him for years. Nobody's perfect.

Stay away and save time show details Stay away and save time
by Cherif on May 29th, 2015

Even though the doctor and his staff are nice but the doctor is too for from being called a doctor. I visited his office few times complaining about a pain but he never badder to look at or check it up. The first thing he does is to grub his pad and send me for lab work. Follow up forget it, you will never get a call from his office. After 4 years I called quit.

Excellent Caring Professional show details Excellent Caring Professional
Jun 18th, 2010

Have kept dr as my primary bc of his knowledge in all and caring manner with complete follow-through.

The best doctor show details The best doctor
by Mary Adamaki on Apr 13th, 2010

Dr. Plokamakis is the most caring doctor I have ever met. His successful diagnosis led us early enough to the hospital for a needed operation that saved my partner's life. Dr. Plokamakis every single day was in contact with the patient and the family and CARED for the medications and answered all the questions. He helped us all go through these difficult times. He is an excellent doctor.

Dec 9th, 2009

One of the finest physicians i have ever met. Extremely professional, caring and compassionate about his patients and their well being. His credentials and expertise as an internist make him one of the most renown physicians in New York. I would highly recommend his services to everyone.