Overall Review

April 22nd, 2016
Fantastic Doctor!

September 13th, 2015
Excellent Physician
This is the best primary physician my wife and I ever had. We both are very satisfied with all that Dr. Plokamakis has been doing for both of our health. He is very specific, accurate in diagnosing and truly cares. I was diagnosed with diabetes type II, and I am off medication since more than a year; with his guidance, my diabetes is completely under control, and I feel better than ever. His entire office staff is always very helpful. Thank you, Dr. Plokamakis. Special Thanks to Mary (Office Manager); who is very knowledgeable and helpful on the phone and in person.

June 11th, 2015
The Mooke
Despite his shortcomings; Steadily overcrowded waiting room (due to 100% walk in policy) and poor concern for the patient after the visit, he is excellent in certain areas; listens intently, does not rush the patient out. I have stayed with him for years. Nobody's perfect.

May 29th, 2015
Stay away and save time
Even though the doctor and his staff are nice but the doctor is too for from being called a doctor. I visited his office few times complaining about a pain but he never badder to look at or check it up. The first thing he does is to grub his pad and send me for lab work. Follow up forget it, you will never get a call from his office. After 4 years I called quit.

June 18th, 2010
Excellent Caring Professional
Have kept dr as my primary bc of his knowledge in all and caring manner with complete follow-through.

April 13th, 2010
The best doctor
Dr. Plokamakis is the most caring doctor I have ever met. His successful diagnosis led us early enough to the hospital for a needed operation that saved my partner's life. Dr. Plokamakis every single day was in contact with the patient and the family and CARED for the medications and answered all the questions. He helped us all go through these difficult times. He is an excellent doctor.

December 9th, 2009
One of the finest physicians i have ever met. Extremely professional, caring and compassionate about his patients and their well being. His credentials and expertise as an internist make him one of the most renown physicians in New York. I would highly recommend his services to everyone.