A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Plunkett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lung Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkett graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plunkett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Plunkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Plunkett practice?
Dr. Michael Plunkett practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: New Richmond, WI and Plymouth, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Plunkett, Dr. Micheal Plunkett, Dr. Michel Plunkett, Dr. Mickey Plunkett, Dr. Miguel Plunkett, Dr. Mike Plunkett