A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Plunkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plunkett
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Plunkett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Plunkett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkett graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Plunkett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Plunkett MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Plunkett practice?
- Dr. Michael Plunkett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Plunkett practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.