A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Poch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Poch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Poch graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Poch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Poch MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Poch practice?
- Dr. Michael Poch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Poch practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.