A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pochron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pochron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pochron graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pochron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pochron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Pochron practice?
Dr. Michael Pochron practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.