Learn more about Dr. Michael Pochron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pochron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pochron graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pochron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Pochron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Pochron practice?
- Dr. Michael Pochron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pochron practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.