A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Polifka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Polifka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Polifka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polifka graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Polifka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- North Adams Regional Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Polifka MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Polifka practice?
- Dr. Michael Polifka has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Polifka practices Internal Medicine near North Adams, MA.
See North Adams Internists.