A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Polise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Polise, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polise graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Polise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Polise DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Polise practice?
- Dr. Michael Polise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Polise practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Skillman, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Horsham, PA.
See Skillman Emergency Physicians and Skillman Family Physicians.