A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Polise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polise
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Polise, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polise graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Polise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Polise DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Polise practice?
- Dr. Michael Polise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Polise practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Skillman, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Horsham, PA.
See Skillman Emergency Physicians and Skillman Primary Care Doctors.