A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Polisky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Polisky, Internist, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Polisky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polisky graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Polisky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aaron Polisky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Polisky practice?
- Dr. Michael Polisky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Polisky practices Pediatrics near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Pediatricians.