General Practitioner, Internists

323 Washington St
Ste 2
Hoboken, NJ 07030
201-795-9909
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Waste of my time and money...  |  show details
by Frank on Aug 5th, 2013

The doctor didn't seem to know much so had to go to anoterh docotor for treatment. Dr. Pollak suggested I go to hospital for tests. When I arrived at the hopsital they were quite curious to why he didn't do any tests before sending me over to the ER. They asked if I saw a real doctor. When I visited the docotor he asked what was bothering me. He then responded, it sounds like you might want to go to hopistal to check that out without doing one single test himself. The medical evaluation with him was 3 minutes and he doesn't seem to listen.

|  Only interested in $  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2013

I went to this doctor with neck pain. I was concerned that there could be some nerve or something more serious than a sprain. dr. Pollock's exam lasted less than 5 minutes and I was out the door with an Rx for glorified Advil. A few days later I faxed his office a two page form from my insurance company which required only a signature and a code. About a week later the office called and advised that dr. Pollock insisted that I come in at 4:30 to assist him in the paperwork. I begrudgingly obliged only to have to wait an hour and 45 minutes. When I finally was called to his office he could see my frustration and said "you can see I'm very busy, we try to see people with appointments first". When I told him that I Had an appointment (1:45 mins earlier) he replied "oh well you're a same day appointment - that's not what I meant". When I agitatedly told him "you called ME!" he changed the subject by opening my file and asking "so what brings you back here". After he filled out the two lines on my form and pro,used to have his staff fax it ASAP, he attempted to INSIST on giving me a follow up exam. What a crook. This was about a month ago. Today received a call from my insurance company advising they never received the fax.