Dr. Michael Polski Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Polski?

RUDE STAFF AND LONG WAIT

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I really thought I had posted here at the time but it's not so here goes....the staff is rude. After scheduling and confirming an appointment for a sports physical and booster shot update we were told they didn't see the appointment on the schedule. The office was packed already and they were behind. We were given several excuses as to why this was but still ended up waiting 2 1/2 hours to be seen. The front office staff was rude to everyone they encountered. The bedside manner of the nurse practitioner was not desirable. After 3 kids and a couple of great pediatricians, practitioners and PA's we do not need to be talked down to. Unless you like going to an office and waiting for hours and being talked down to and rudely don't waste your time there are great Peditricianswith better office staff and bedside manners in the area.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

We have trusted Dr. Polski and his office staff for over 20 years that we have been seeing him. He is a gentle, caring Christian doctor, who takes time to listen. He has managed many medical problems for our whole family, including an excision of a skin cancer from my dad's nose, Synvisc injections into both of my husband's knees, and got me on bioidentical hormone pellets; and now I feel better than I have in years! We trust him for every problem as a Primary Care - his staff is great at working with our problems and referrals! We have also seen his 2 Nurse Practitioners, Holly and Mandy, and they are great!

The best doctor I have ever seen.

Posted on November 16th, 2012

It was easy to get an appointment. The sit in the waiting room was longer than I would have likes. But once the doctor got toe I quickly found out why. He did not simply throw medication at me. He actually listened to everything I had to say. He talked to me about my concerns and his concerns. Explained to me everything I needed to know about the medication he prescribed. Told me natural ways to stop smoking and get my anxiety under control. He suggested a few books and was extremely kind. I am 28 years old and I don't feel comfortable around alot of new people. But I can say he makes you feel like family and I wish I started seeing him sooner. I'm so impressed I will be moving my wife and doctor into his care

Pretty Good

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

My overall opinion on this doctor is great. His staff gave me no issues. I didn't have to wait in the waiting room and was taken back right away, although I had to wait in the room for like 40 min before the doctor came in. He spent a great deal of time with me and actually listioned to what I had to say. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!

Excellent and caring. This is who you want.

Posted on January 31st, 2011

Dr. Polski is an extremely knowledgable doctor. I have heard that when other doctors in the community can't get a diagnosis, they send the patient to him to get a diagnosis. I like the smaller, personal atmosphere in his office, and his staff is very caring. You feel like he listens when you are seen (not like you are a dollar bill at Urgent Care)!Our whole family has trusted him for years and he and his staff have always delivered! What is with the other reviewers, anyway - must just be very negative people!

heard enuf complaints in the waiting room

Posted on March 8th, 2010

The waiting room is over crowded and the staff is rude. When they take you to the back, you have to sit in this room that looks like a storage room and the wait to see the doctor is unbelievable long. The doctor is rude to children if they are talking amongst their siblings. He tells them to shut up or get out. I think that is too rude. When I sit in the waiting room, all you hear is complaints from other ppl and they say that they will be looking for another doctor elsewhere.

Dr. Polski Rocks while his staff.......does not.

Posted on December 8th, 2009

Dr. Polski is excellent. however, the staff is not. After multiple attempts to get ahold of his office via 3 phone calls, 2 faxes and 1 email, I have yet to receive a phone call and it has been 72 hrs not including the weekend. I have been with Dr. Polski for over 17 yrs and have nothing bad to report on him but this is the worst staff I have ever had to deal with.

If You're Overweight, Don't Bother Visiting Him

Posted on September 28th, 2009

I went in with a severe sinus infection and he told me it was because I was overweight. He would spend over an hour each visit with me telling me that I needed to eat more "legumes". Every time I went to him, he told me I was overweight and that was surely the root of my issue. He was so blinded by my sister being overweight that he did not diagnose her with diabetes for 4 years! She almost went into a diabetic coma before he even tested her. She asked him to test her several times but he said she was just overweight. Don't bother if you're overweight.

Posted on August 16th, 2017