Learn more about Dr. Michael Polsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polsky
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Polsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Polsky graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Polsky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Polsky MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Polsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Polsky has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Polsky practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near North Chesterfield, VA.