Learn more about Dr. Michael Polsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polsky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Polsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Polsky graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Polsky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Polsky MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Polsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Polsky has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Polsky practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA and Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Internists, Richmond Pulmonologists, Richmond Critical Care Practitioners, and Richmond Sleep Medicine Doctors.