Learn more about Dr. Michael Polsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polsky
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Polsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Polsky graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Polsky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Polsky MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Polsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Polsky has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Polsky practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near North Chesterfield, VA.