A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Poon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poon
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Poon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Poon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Poon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wing Keun Poon MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Poon practice?
- Dr. Michael Poon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Poon practices Urology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Urologists.