A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Poon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Poon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Poon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wing Keun Poon MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Poon practice?
- Dr. Michael Poon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Poon practices Urology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Anaheim Urologists.