Learn more about Dr. Michael Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Poon, Cardiologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Poon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Poon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Poon MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Poon practice?
- Dr. Michael Poon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Poon practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.