A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Poon, Cardiologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poon
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Poon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Poon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Poon MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Poon practice?
- Dr. Michael Poon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Poon practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.