A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Popkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Popkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Popkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Popkin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Popkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Popkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Popkin practice?
Dr. Michael Popkin practices Internal Medicine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Internists.