A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Popkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Popkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Popkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Popkin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Popkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Howard Popkin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Popkin practice?
- Dr. Michael Popkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Popkin practices Internal Medicine near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Internists.