Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Porvaznik
Dr. Michael Porvaznik, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, VA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Porvaznik is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Porvaznik has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Porvaznik has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Michael Porvaznik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.
Dr. Rajesh Puri
General Practice, Pediatrics
Alexandria, VA 0.24 mi30
Dr. Stephen Haering
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Alexandria, VA 0.48 mi28
Dr. Stephen Kauffman
General Practice, Family Medicine
Alexandria, VA 0.82 mi49