Michael Posey Is this you?

Have you seen Michael Posey?

September 12th, 2016

Thorough Doctor

Dr. Posey is extremely thorough. He will ask you many questions and listen to each answer to determine a complete diagnosis. He will take the time needed for you and will not hurry you through in 7 1/2 minutes so he can keep the insurance company's happy and profitable. Don't be surprised if he calls you one night to follow up with you about a recent visit.

February 18th, 2016

Every patient is a VIP

I have been a patient of Dr. Posey for 15 years. He is dedicated and thorough. It is evident that he loves his work. When it comes to healthcare, I want someone who enjoys what they do. I also want them to have the flexibility to spend as much time with me as necessary to provide an accurate diagnosis. In an era of "cramming as many patients into a day as you can mentality" Mike Posey and his staff found a better way. The nominal monthly fee, is well worth the benefits of short waiting periods and quality time with my doctor. I enthusiastically refer my family and friends to him.

December 23rd, 2014

the nurses on 5 north ROCK!!!!!!

I was an in hospital patient. Not all of these scores are scores are solely on his back. I have to say however I have never been so saddened & sickened by one mans greed in my life. I had a life threatening disease that kept me in the hospital for about 4 weeks, in the middle of my stay I was dropped from my commercial insurance.I have still have state secondary 2ndry however so i was "ok" but had to get out of there and run for a tn care dr that could see take care. OVER all ---- VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!

June 22nd, 2011

Care and Compassion

I have never known a more dedicated, thorough, and caring physician. He spends whatever amount of time with you as needed to make certain that you are cared for, and that your concerns and questions are answered. He works tirelessly, and it is evident that he loves practicing medicine. There have been occasions in which he has called me well into the evening hours for follow up and review of the results of blood work and my last visit. He is a rare breed.

December 21st, 2009

HE IS JUST A GREAT DOCTOR AND MAN. VERY CARING.

May 5th, 2017