A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Post is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Post, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Post has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Post MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Post practice?
- Dr. Michael Post has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Post practices Internal Medicine near Marinette, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Peshtigo, WI.
See Marinette Internists.