Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Post
Dr. Michael Post, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Marinette, WI and Peshtigo, WI (and 3 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Post is affiliated with Ministry Saint Michael's Hospital, Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro Inc and Bay Area Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Post has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Post is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Soumya Madala
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi11
Dr. Bantu Chhangani
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi17
Dr. Douglas Notman
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi47