A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Post, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine (Degree earned: MD. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Post has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Post accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Post practice?
Dr. Michael Post practices Internal Medicine near Marinette, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Peshtigo, WI and Oconto, WI.
See Marinette Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Post, Dr. Mitch Post, Dr. Myles Post, Dr. Michal Post, Dr. Mickey Post, Dr. Miles Post