Learn more about Dr. Michael Posternak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Posternak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posternak
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Posternak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Posternak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Posternak graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Posternak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Posternak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Posternak practice?
- Dr. Michael Posternak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Posternak practices Psychiatry near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Psychiatrists.