A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Posternak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Posternak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posternak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Posternak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Posternak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Posternak graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Posternak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Posternak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Posternak practice?
- Dr. Michael Posternak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Posternak practices Psychiatry near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Psychiatrists.