Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Potts
Dr. Michael Potts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rogers, AR. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Potts is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas, NW Medical Center Benton County and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Potts has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Potts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michael Potts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rogers, AR.
Dr. Mendy Mack
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Rogers, AR 0 mi9
Dr. Nicole Scally
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rogers, AR 0 mi8
Dr. Tiffany Weathers
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rogers, AR 0 mi17