Dr. Michael Potts MD Patient Reviews

2.3
  • 4 reviews

August 5th, 2016
Worse ever
The worst dr I have ever seen! After all the test he told me that I would probably need a hysterectomy but I was too fat. Literal used those words to me!!! Bed side manner is awful and doesn't listen to patients!!!

May 24th, 2016
If I had went by the two reviews that were on here I wouldn't have went thru with seeing him but I'm glad I didn't because he's a wonderful ob he's been great thru out my lpregnancy I say see him first and make your own opinion since I've had nothing but good experiences with him

October 1st, 2014
This is my first pregnancy and I went in for my first visit only to be told in the coldest manner possible that I have a 95% chance of miscarrying and that there's not much he can do. He was horrible.

February 16th, 2012
Dr. Potts was horrible! I am not one to talk bad about someone, but I don't want anyone else to have to have such a bad experience! I saw him when I had just found out I was pregnant with my first child. I had been bleeding and was very worried. The ultrasound tech was wonderful and very informative, but then I had to wait over an hour for Dr. Potts and when he finally came in, he was too busy chatting with the nurse to hardly talk to us. His bedside manner was HORRIBLE. Basically he told me if I had a miscarriage to bring it into them in a cup. Everyone I have heard of that has seen him has also had bad experiences.