A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pourfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pourfar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pourfar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pourfar graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pourfar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Pourfar MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Pourfar practice?
- Dr. Michael Pourfar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pourfar practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See New York Neurologists.