Dr. Michael Prater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Prater?

December 20th, 2016

Dr. Prater

September 21st, 2016

Best Dr ever!!!

Saved my life! He found cancere t hat every other Dr missed!!! Great care every time! Came to hospital on his off time to see me when I was in for something non related to his speciality!

May 6th, 2016

Excellant

I found Dr. Michael Prater to have a positive upbeat personality, listens intently and doesn't miss a beat. He has a treatment plan and explains in detail what and why it is required. He treated me with respect and inquired as to any questions or comments. Staff was on target. I visited an ENT years ago and although the diagnosis was the same, Dr. Prater explained the situation thoroughly and more clearly. His staff had suggestions as to how to take control of my situation. Dr. Prater easily established my trust in him and his abilities. I was unable to rate follow up at this time. He gets an A+ in professionalism, promptness, knowledge, ability to explain clearly my condition.

March 24th, 2016

Ent

Dr.prater cared for my cancer with great care and made me comfortable and assured me I would be ok. He is caring and excellent to talk to and explains so I understand.

October 28th, 2015

A True Professional

I was scheduled to have my tonsils removed. During the surgery, Dr. Prater noticed "something suspicious." I was diagnosed with Stage IV Soft Palate and Tonsilar Cancer. Dr. Prater saved my life and I was referred on for chemo and radiation. Today I am considered cured. He keeps a very close eye on me and I trust him 100%. I recommend his practice and him as a person - without hesitation.

October 24th, 2014

front desk

I've been a patient of Dr. PRATER ,as long as hes practiced in LHC. I refer many of my friends to him.He always gives me the info needed, and keeps my ears healthy. However, 1 staff member needs improvement on her conduct with patients.Shes very rude. I have been a patient many more years than she has had sitting at desk, never have I been spoken in that way,it didn't seem to matter who heard!! As for remaining staff excellent care by all

September 15th, 2014

Patient Care

I am actually from Michigan and saw Dr. Prater with a last minute appointment. His staff was awesome and treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy. Dr. Prater was professional and informative. Considering it was a doctors appt. it was better than I imagined. I would refer my friends and family to Dr. Prater without question. My hats off to Dr. Michael Prater and his staff. Thanks for making me feel "extra" special.

July 9th, 2014

Attentive and current

Dr. Prater always spends time with me as a patient. He carefully listens as I describe symptoms and then does the examination. He is a great ENT. I have had great results from allergy shots, reduced sinus infections to less than 1 every couple years and no antibiotics for over 2 years.

May 22nd, 2014

does procedures not wanted and bills for them

May 20th, 2013

RETIRED 74 YEAR OLD SINGLE WOMAN WITH CANCER

I had a very stressful experience with doctor prater, that being said i only hope i can still pull through with another doctor at mayo clinic in phoenix, az. I made countless trips from 2 hours away to make my appointment's on time in early afternoon only to be the last patient out of his office 2 or 3 hours later. i was told i was under weight at 108 lbs. and declining fast as a result i was told i needed another test done before he could operate. after many trips and many tests with 10 minutes of doctor praters time it was agreed that needed a cancer doctor because the tests showed more and more spots that he seemed not sure what it could be. prairie fever or cancer.. ???? WOW!!

September 6th, 2012

He is excellent in all he does! I was very happy with everything! He treats his patients like he would treat his own family! I would refer anyone i know that would need anything that has to do with ears,nose or throat!

May 23rd, 2012

Does not listen

Dr. did not listen to my concern. Arrogant-1st visit spent 3 minutes tops with me and charged me over $250. 2nd visit spent maybe 10 minutes with me - but 1/2 of that was me re-exlaining why I was there. Dr. is too arragant for his own good. Wantsomeone who cares(or even pretends to)-go somewhere else.