A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Preodor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Preodor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Preodor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Preodor graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Preodor has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Preodor MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Preodor practice?
- Dr. Michael Preodor has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Preodor practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Hospice & Palliative Specialists.