Dr. Michael Preodor MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Chicago, IL

3.0

April 14th, 2014
bEST OF THE bEST
I have known Dr Preodor for over 15 years, and know him to be one of the most caring, creative, brilliant,problem solving doctors I have ever worked with. He brought changes to my meds that dramatically improved my life, and he continues to do so to this day. His ability to solve the heart of the problem is unparalleled, and his wit, integrity and kindness make him one of the very best docs I have met - anywhere. I feel very blessed to have been referred to him. .

April 12th, 2012
Superb, Caring Physician
Dr Michael Preodor is one of the single best physicians I have ever been blessed to have care for me. He is both an outstanidng diagnostician and knowledgable doc, he is alos one of the most caring, thoughtful, hard workign doctors I have ever met. He made decisions in treating me that improved my quality of life immensely- and that of my family. He pays attention to al the needs of hte situation, and used both his knowledge of medicine and of hte situaiton to recommend a reasonable approach to the issue. A gentleman, a scholar, and a superb doctor!!

April 11th, 2012
Horrible MD, avoid!
Dr. Preodor greets you with a big toothy smile, store bought haircut and shiny gold watch. He is truly one of the worst MDs I have had the displeasure of working with. He immediately dismissed my intervention ideas because he didn't believe in them (even though they are backed by evidence based research (TENS unit, look it up on google buddy)). He did a great job of confusing and irritating my family member undergoing a difficult procedure, and he was poorly prepared for the consultations with my family member on all occasions. He never addressed the pain medication regimen although he said he would, and I swear to God he has early onset dementia. If you have Dr. Preodor on consult, refuse his services at all costs. The janitor at the hospital would probably be more effective than this MD.