Learn more about Dr. Michael Priebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Priebe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Priebe
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Priebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Priebe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Priebe graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Priebe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- ST Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Priebe MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Priebe practice?
- Dr. Michael Priebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Priebe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Physiatrists.