Learn more about Dr. Michael Priebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Priebe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Priebe graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Priebe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Priebe MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Priebe practice?
- Dr. Michael Priebe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Priebe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Albert Lea, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Maywood, IL.
See Albert Lea Physiatrists.