A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Priebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Priebe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Priebe graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Priebe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- ST Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Priebe MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Priebe practice?
- Dr. Michael Priebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Priebe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Physiatrists.