inactive

Michael Prime DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 28th, 2016
I love Dr Prime. He takes a holistic approach and includes his patient's in the treatment plan. He listens to your concerns and discusses treatment options thoroughly.

April 13th, 2016
excellent and very knowledgable

January 13th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Prime for 16 years and he is an exceptional doctor.

December 23rd, 2013
Stay away if you really need a Dr.
If you're looking for a Dr. to do a physical, Dr. Prime is good and thorough. BUT if you need a Dr. because you have a medical condition, forget it. Dr. Prime has refused to see/treat me on the only 2 times I've called him for in the past 2 years for non-routine physical. His response was "wait 48 hours and call me if it doesn't get better". I should say his office says that as he doesn't know how to talk on the phone evidently - and his office doesn't know how to make an appointment unless it's months away. The first time I did call back when it wasn't better after waiting the 48 hours - the response was "wait another 48 hours and call back if it doesn't get better". Today, with diverticulitis and that same response, I called another Dr. who promptly saw me and treated me. Dr. Prime and his office should be ashamed of their lack of response.

March 12th, 2013
Dr. Prime is my mother's doctor and if I lived closer to his office he would also be my family's doctor also. He listens to my my mother and takes all her concerns seriously. He is very patient and will explain things over again if my mother does not understand. He does not rush you out of his office and will take as much time as needed. His staff is helpful and courteous and helped us enormously during my mother's recent illness with scheduling issues and filling out forms for me. Highly recommended!

October 25th, 2012
He is wonderful (per Lynette A Lawler)
I have been going to Dr Prime for more than 10 years now, and I am as ppleased now as I was from my first visit. He has patience with me even though I am not the best patient in regards to doing everything he asks me to do. I am also impressed that he keeps up with the latest computer technology and it's usage in the office, which is another plus to me. Dr Prime/Dr Gavis...keep up the great work!!!

September 15th, 2011
I had been looking to switch GPs (due to dissatisfaction with my previous family doctor). I chose Dr. Prime based upon the positive reviews I have read on this and other sites. Well, let me say that the reviews are 100% warranted. I have never had a doctor who was so detailed, honest, and patient. Unlike my previous (unnamed) doctor, I genuinely felt as if Dr. Prime truly cares about his patients. While I'm admittedly basing my rating on one visit, I can honestly say that I can't see myself switching doctors after the experience I had in his office.

September 28th, 2009
Kelly Fuchsel
Excellent staff who are always very friendly and helpful. Dr. Prime was recommended to me by my OB/GYN as a family doctor and to transition my children from their pediatrician. He is very kind, pleasant and knowledgable. He takes the time to spend some time with you and you don't feel rushed. He also is great with following up. We are very happy with Dr. Prime and his office.

April 30th, 2009
can not say enough good about Dr. Prime. He is smart, caring and simply wonderful!!!

April 27th, 2009
Dr Prime is very patient. His attitude makes me feel like my mother and my sister who I bring to his appointments are his only patients. I believe he cares both physically and emotionally for their well being. Thanks!!!!