Learn more about Dr. Michael Prior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Prior is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prior
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Prior Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Prior, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prior graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Prior has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ian Prior MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Prior practice?
- Dr. Michael Prior has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Prior practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Elmira, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.