A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Prior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Prior is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Prior, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prior graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Prior has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prior accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Prior practice?
Dr. Michael Prior practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Elmira, NY.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Cardiologists, and Huntington Surgeons.