Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Prior
Dr. Michael Prior, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marion, IL, with other offices in Huntington, WV and Stockton, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Prior is affiliated with Marion VA Medical Center, St Marys Hospital and Arnot Ogden Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Prior has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Michael Prior is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, IL.
Dr. Sardar Bahadur
Marion, IL 0 mi38
Dr. Medhat Elsherbini
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine
Marion, IL 0 mi22
Dr. Herman Lyle Jr
Marion, IL 0 mi43