Learn more about Dr. Michael Prior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Prior is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Prior, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prior graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Prior has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ian Prior MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Prior practice?
- Dr. Michael Prior has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Prior practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Elmira, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.