A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pro, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Glaucoma & Related Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pro graduated from Medical School Medical College of Pennslvania, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Pro MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pro practice?
- Dr. Michael Pro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pro practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.