A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pro, Ophthalmologist is Good. Dr. Pro has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma & Related Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Pro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pro practice?
Dr. Michael Pro practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Pro, Dr. Mitch Pro, Dr. Myles Pro, Dr. Michal Pro, Dr. Mickey Pro, Dr. Miles Pro