Learn more about Dr. Michael Probstfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Probstfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Probstfeld
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Probstfeld Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Probstfeld, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Probstfeld graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Probstfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Probstfeld FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Probstfeld practice?
- Dr. Michael Probstfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Probstfeld practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.