Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Probstfeld
Dr. Michael Probstfeld, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Probstfeld is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center, Northwest Medical Center and Tucson Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Probstfeld has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...