A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Probstfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Probstfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Probstfeld
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Probstfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Probstfeld, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Probstfeld graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Probstfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Probstfeld FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Probstfeld practice?
- Dr. Michael Probstfeld has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Probstfeld practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.